Named one of the best islands in the United States for families, see all the happenings on Hilton Head Island this spring with Great Southern Destinations.
Blooming azaleas, warm weather and lush foliage – savor the island spirit of South Carolina’s Lowcountry. Create the escape you’ve been waiting for – scroll through our list of Hilton Head Island’s best spring activities, events and more.
- Experience a Lowcountry kayak nature tour with Sea Monkeys Watersports
- Golf the Sea Pines Resort’s award-winning courses
- Join the island’s Plaid Nation for the 48th annual RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing
- Search for dolphins on a Stand Up Paddleboard Nature Walk with Outside Hilton Head
- Sip the south’s best wine at the Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival
- Shuck oysters in Old Town Bluffton
- Shop Shelter Cove Towne Centre
- Spend the day at Coligny Beach
Tell us, what are you most excited for this spring on Hilton Head Island? Check out our Hilton Head Island vacation deals and island happenings here.